Our volunteers are caring individuals who enjoy the company of seniors. They choose the amount of time and services that they are interested in providing.
2017 VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR: LAWRENCE
- Must have a heart for helping others, especially seniors.
- Fill out a basic application (Click here for printable form).
- Personal references are checked.
- Background checks are done with State and Local Police.
- Attend a training session at the Caleb office.
- Transportation volunteers must provide copies of automobile insurance and drivers license.
- Friendships with local seniors.
- Community involvement.
- Mileage reimbursement (50¢ per mile).
- Annual volunteer appreciation lunch.
- Flexible schedule.
- Training and learning opportunities.
To request more information, contact us.
You can also call us at 603-837-9179 or email us at email@example.com.