The only requirements to be a client with Caleb are that you must be 60+ years of age and live in one of the following New Hampshire towns; Whitefield, Lancaster, Dalton, Jefferson, Groveton, Bethlehem, Littleton, or Twin Mountain. You can sign up for as many services as you need to help enhance your independent living.
Need, not income, is the deciding factor for assistance.
- Fill out a basic application and submit to Caleb (Click here for printable form)
- Let the Caleb staff meet you at your home
- Sign a copy of our simple rules
*Service availability contingent on sufficient volunteer resources. New client may be placed on waiting list contingent on those volunteer resources*
- Maintaining your independence in your home
- Friendships with local volunteers
- Reconnecting with the community
| A valuable, yet FREE, resource |
To request more information, contact us.